EECS A/V Room Policies and Guidelines
1. This room is a general assignment classroom. In any event, please return furniture to its original layout and, as much as possible, leave the room the way you found it (i.e., wipe down tables, throw away trash, etc.).
Please familiarize yourself with the operation of AV equipment you plan to use.
2. Dry runs are encouraged to avoid last minute problems. For emergency assistance, or to report AV equipment problems, please contact avsupport(at)media(dot)berkeley.edu or call (510) 643-8637.
3. Please do not modify existing setup (software, hardware, interconnects).
4. Please turn off projector, log-out of room computers (if any), clean up, and lock up when done.
5. Please return keys promptly.
Last modified by Webmaster - Sep. 18, 2012